Most VATSIM Pilots tend to be a member of one or more Virtual Airlines as the community feeling and above all the challenges of being a part of a Virtual Airline is not only great fun but in many ways also an educational process with tremendous interest.
West Asia Division does not wish to tell any Virtual Airline how to run its business and VATWA remains strictly neutral in respect to any VA operating in the area and each and every pilot flying in our area regardless of VA affinity or not will receive an identical level of service at all times.
Having said this, VATWA is pleased to introduce its Partner Virtual Airline Scheme. This scheme is intended for VA's within West Asia to become better involved and feel “part” of VATWA and we believe that there are many benefits and advantages for your VA joining this scheme, some include:
- Bigger and better target audience. When we send out welcome emails to all newly registered members in VATWA we will also send out recommendation VATWA Partner VA's in the area of the addressee.
- Access to VATWA Events Calendar to publish your VA events.
- Better coordination between your VA with vACC's and other VA's.
- Ease of access to the VEFG group
- Easier communication network when looking for ATC to be arranged for an event.
To become a VATWA Partner VA you must be a registered official VATSIM VA. If you are not an official VATSIM VA you can find the details to become one here.
Once you have met the VATSIM Requirements you will also need to meet the following VATWA Requirements:
(1) Each airline displays a VATWA logo, with link, on their website homepage, preferably in a conspicuous location, linking to our homepage.
(2) All VAs must maintain an active email address from which they can be contacted by VATWA officials.
If you are an official VATSIM VA and you will be able to comply with the conditions above, fill in the Partner application form available here and send it to VATWA3.